Register your interest below
Why Join us?
- Exciting front line position with excellent exposure
- Join a market leading team with great career prospects
- Passionate performer to make a real difference for market entry
- Attractive Salary
Required Personal Characteristics
- An excellent sales and customer service performer
- High quality communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Honesty and commitment to task accomplishment and the ability to work quickly and accurately
- An interest in working with people and the ability to cheerfully provide a great service with a smile
- The ability to project a professional manner at all times
- Possess a high level of motivation
- Renting storage units and associated products – you will be expected to improve the overall occupancy and profitability of your property.
- Providing a high level of personalized customer service both directly and by ensuring that staff are motivated and have the knowledge and skills needed to perform effectively. Develop and review customer relations policies, programs and procedures.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and programs designed to increase the awareness of Storefriendly Self Storage products and services, thereby increasing sales.
- Administration of customer payments/credits including handling of cash, cheque, credit/debit card transactions and collecting overdue accounts.
- Maintaining a clean and neat store as well as monitoring vital system such as those for security and fire safety. Undertake property management tasks such as looking after lighting, power, air conditioning, floorings and furniture.
- Manage the facility’ IT system, focusing on the security and integrity of the operating and financial database.
- Ensure that day to day operating, security and maintenance procedures are fully and correctly carried out.
- Develop a strong knowledge of facility competition; know the rates and special at all times to assist in the sales presentation to potential customers.
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of various daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as required.
- Order all necessary supplies (office and maintenance) for the use of the property using the approved suppliers and remaining within budget.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business Studies, Marketing, Sales Management, Product Development, Real Estate or equivalent.
- Required language(s):English (Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, Hindi also would be beneficial)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): sales, customer service, real estate, property management
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.